The EDGE App is an excellent choice to make fast and seamless Bitcoin withdrawals and deposits from your mobile. With Edge, you use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, send them to your bank account, and purchase gift cards.
This guide covers:
1. CREATING YOUR EDGE ACCOUNT
2. BUYING BITCOIN
3. DEPOSITING TO CRYPTOSINO
4. WITHDRAWING FROM CRYPTOSINO
Use the EDGE app for convenient, fast Bitcoin deposits from your mobile device. If you're using the Apple devices, visit the App Store or the Play Store if you use Android. Then, search for "Edge Wallet.
After installation, create a user name and password to open your account.
To purchase Bitcoin with the EDGE App, follow these simple steps:
1. tap the expanding menu in the top right corner (three horizontal lines).
2. Select Buy Cryptocurrency from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: Because this will take 10-30 minutes, we recommend using a debit or credit card. It can also take a maximum of five business days
6. Enter how much money you want to spend in dollars. The app will automatically display the amount you'll get in cryptocurrency.
7. Press Next, then Yes to confirm the amount. Then, proceed to the payment section.
8. Fill up your credit card information, billing address, and personal information.
9. Provide the requested identification documentation.
The moment EDGE validates your account. Your purchase will be completed.
With your Bitcoin securely stored on EDGE, you can now fund and play your favorite sports account.
First, go to the Cryptosino's site. You'll get the address to fund your account. All you have to do is sign in to your account and follow the below steps:
1. Verify Your Email
2. Select Deposit
3. Enter the amount to deposit (this must be the exact amount you want to deposit)
3. Select CryptoCurrency
6. Scan QR Code with your Wallet or Copy bitcoin amount and the address
Please note: DON'T ever type the address with your hand. Instead, always copy and paste the address. Next, go back to your EDGE App, click on the "My Wallets" section. (That's the first screen you see when you log in), and tap the currency type like "My Bitcoin" you want to send.
Finally, enter how much you want to send, then finish the transaction.
Your deposit will be sent to the blockchain, which takes about 10-60 minutes for you to get a confirmation.
To check your transaction status, you can enter your deposit's address at https://www.blockchain.com/explorer .
In case of any inquiries, contact their support team at [email protected]
To make a withdrawal from Cryptosino to EDGE, follow the below steps:
1. Click on "Request" below the screen on the Edge app.
2. You'll see your "Receiving Wallet Address."
3. Hit the Copy button.
Now, go to your Cryptosino account and:
1. Select Withdraw on the drop-down menu
2. Enter a Document ID
3. Choose the amount
4. Paste the Bitcoin address you had copied from your EDGE App
5. Hit Verify phone number
6. Select Submit
It usually takes about two to three hours for your withdrawals to go through. But, in some rare cases, it may take up to 48 hours.
NOTE: It’s crucial to withdraw your Bitcoin from your Edge wallet the moment you receive it or at the earliest possible time. That will secure you from any fluctuation in Bitcoin value.
When you receive the Bitcoin, open the expandable menu found on the top right corner and click on "Sell Cryptocurrency."
There are two alternatives: "ACH Bank Transfer" and "Gift Cards."
1 ACH Bank Transfer allows you to change your Bitcoin into USD and send them directly to your bank account.
2 Gift Cards lets you use Bitcoin to purchase gift cards, reload pre-paid mobile phones, and more.
NOTE: If the ACH option is not available in your region, check out the Kraken tutorial on our website.
To withdraw your Bitcoin, select ACH Bank Transfer and follow the on-screen instructions to create a Wyre account and link your bank account.
There is a small one percent fee for each transaction made by Bank Transfer.
Initial account verification will take roughly one business day, and each transaction will take 3-5 business days to reach your bank account.